Monday, March 16, 2009

What have I done!

IMAG0446 Well a good place to start is at the ripe old age of 17 I served in the Army, operated a bulldozer, earth mover and a 5 ton water truck. This all took place in Thailand. This let me grow up fast and wild with out much regard for life, living in the fast lane. I enjoyed the people over there and if things would have worked out different I would have liked to have returned on a mission trip or just a nice visit. Too old for that now! I think that it is a great chance to be able to see how others live in foreign places. A few years ago I had a chance to go to Nicaragua on a mini mission trip to do some work on a small mountain school. I really enjoyed that even if it was just a short time (7 days). In my lifetime I have had a chance to do many things. If you visit often I will share a few of them. I do not proclaim to be anybody special or have any insight on anything just felt like sharing my life with the (www.) Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Hey..why don't you put the URL to this on your facebook...I have a second blog I am working on...lol..just saw your about me to the left...I take it you have not been wearing your glasses again..lol..

    ReplyDelete